Saturday, February 9, 2013

Alittle Good Cooking





Amazing what Douglas did with 5lbs of white chocolate chips. He made a devils food cake stuffed with chips then melted more chips and cream and spread it over the top. yummy. This is a quote from Douglas:
"It is really cool that the Chocolate factory enjoyed the pictures. It adds a new facet to what I do, usually pleasing the eater is what I like now we are pleasing the manufacturer thats cool.



As for items the soldiers here have enjoyed the maple syrup, we have pancakes some mornings we also do a make your own waffle bar they enjoy that. There eyews light up when i put out the maple syrup. With other items I kind of enjoy the suprise I get when opening. Maybe more items that we can use for cooking. Sauces, seasonings, mixes etc.



I really Thank You for all you do." Also:
"Just thought I would let you know that you made about 65 Soldiers forget

they were in Adfghanistan. We made a Devils Food w/White Chocalate cake"                                           The Chocolate was donated by  out of St.Albans,VT  thanks to them we made some soldiers smile.

No comments: